Friday, October 29, 2004

pre-halloween phun

i think today is an extension of a very bad yesterday, when i worked through the previous night, went home at 9am, took a shower, fell asleep in my bathrobe, and woke up freezing cold cuz this weather just plain sucks. after i dragged my ass to the grocery store due to lack of food in fridge, i was so out of it i tripped over what turned out to be absolutely _nothing_ and skinned my ankle and bruised my knee. (i think the last time i fell and skinned myself was in 7th grade when i tripped over julie yoshioka in mr. dugan's pe class.) then my bathroom flooded and i had to clean it up. the only good part was that i was finally able to put my subscription of the wall st. journal to some use. since i didn't come back to work after i went home in the morning yesterday, i actually got enough sleep last night. so why is it i woke up with a headache? i hate this; this is driving me insane and i can't get anything done.
halloween party across the hall is great though. people have spectacular costume ideas. and now the entire floor of our building reeks of beer.
tomorrow i get to carve a pumpkin. yay! i have to find a good picture of a buff dude first though.

No comments: